Technician Sponsorship, Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Technician Sponsorship Program is designed to provide opportunities for students to attend a technical college with the security of knowing they have a career waiting for them upon graduation at Brooks Tractor. Candidates who are selected to participate may have a portion or all of their tuition reimbursed by Brooks Tractor. The student must attend an approved technical college with a John Deere diesel & heavy equipment technician program or an approved technical college with a diesel & heavy equipment program. Sponsorship recipient selection takes place once all the application materials are received.
- Be accepted into an approved John Deere sponsored or local diesel & heavy equipment technician certificate/degree program.
- Complete and submit the Brooks Tractor Sponsorship Application.
- Submit all applications a minimum of two months prior to the beginning of diesel and heavy equipment technician program (some exceptions may apply).
- Work part-time for Brooks Tractor while enrolled in the program – based on class schedule. If at a John Deere sponsored program, work summers and breaks while home.
- After graduation, maintain full-time employment with Brooks Tractor for up to 4 years.
- Applicants who already work for Brooks Tractor will be considered first.
For information on how to apply for a position, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship finalists will be selected by the Brooks Tractor Sponsorship Team based on the application materials provided and an interview with members of the committee. Eligibility for continuing in the program is dependent upon successfully meeting the defined academic expectations as well as, compliance with program rules and regulations of the diesel program.
Please email all applications to email@example.com along with any other required material. Thank you!