The Brooks Tractor Diesel technician scholarship program is designed to provide opportunities for students to attend and graduate from approved technical college programs in diesel and heavy equipment technician programs. Scholarship recipients will be selected based on the information provided in an application and through references.
To be considered, students must:
- Be accepted into an approved diesel and heavy equipment technician program.
- Complete and submit a Brooks Tractor Scholarship Application. Apply Here
- Submit all applications a minimum of two months prior to the beginning of diesel and heavy equipment technician program (some exceptions may apply).
- Work part-time for Brooks Tractor while enrolled in the program – based on class schedule.
- Upon graduation, maintain full-time employment with Brooks for 36 months.
Scholarship finalists will be selected by the Brooks Tractor scholarship selection committee based on the application materials provided and an interview with members of the committee. Eligibility for continuing in the program is dependent upon successfully meeting the defined academic expectations as well as, compliance with program rules and regulations of the diesel program.
Please email all applications to email@example.com along with any other required material. Thank you!