Compensation: Salary, Based on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: West Salem
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
Front line customer support in a fast paced, multitasking environment for a hard working organized and focused individual. Daily responsibilities primarily consist of parts support for our retail and internal clients, managing inventory and controlling expenses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works for the customer, answering their calls in a professional manner, assisting them to locate the parts needed for their repair
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Department is kept in a neat and orderly fashion for safe and professional appearance with routine housekeeping
- Provide Service Department with necessary parts
- Maintains the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealership standards
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description
- Uses Dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Follow up on shortages and expedite solution
- Knowledgeable in merchandising
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
A successful candidate would have three years or more experience in a service/repair parts environment. This could include construction equipment, automotive, truck or agricultural industry experience. Knowledge or experience in inventory and cost control would also be desired.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of their resume or should you prefer, fax your resume to (608) 837-4012. As Well, complete our online application, thank you.