Compensation: Salary and Commission, Based on Experience
Employment type: Full-Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support. Located in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin with branch facilities in Milwaukee, De Pere, West Salem, Plover,and a new location in Mt. Pleasant to open next year. Brooks sells and supports John Deere construction equipment as well as other top quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost effective technology driven construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an affirmative action plan.
We have an opening for a Compact Equipment Account Manager for all locations. Responsibilities include prospecting, developing sales and delivering Compact Construction Equipment including Skid Steers, Compact Track Loaders, Mini-Excavators, and Compact Wheel Loaders. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1 year construction or agriculture equipment experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a good working environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Communicates with current prospects and new prospects for sales; plan sales calls and make sales presentations.
- Quotes and negotiates prices and credit terms, preparing contracts and monitoring accounts.
- Maintains product knowledge and provides great customer service and technical assistance as needed.
- Maintains regular communications with customers and prospects, building relationships and increasing brand recognition.
- Attends and presents at demonstrations, open house programs, exhibits, and industry meetings.
- Maintains sales management information and prepares reports on business trends and call activity.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or Senior Management .
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in construction equipment and/or agricultural equipment experience.
- Knowledge of construction machine operation and application and ability to demonstrate key product features and benefits to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with ability to satisfactorily resolve customer concerns.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred.
Valid CDL (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire) and clean driving record is required.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with an updated copy of their resume or should you prefer, fax your resume to (608) 837-4012. As Well, complete our online application, thank you.