Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sun Prairie
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact for users experiencing technical issues for a variety of devices.
- Preform in-person and remote troubleshooting.
- Set-up, monitor, and troubleshoot remote heavy equipment machine through JDLink.
- Using error codes reported through JDLink, look up probable causes through referencing material, and provide a best plan of action to resolve the customer’s problem and prevent downtime.
- Work with employees and customers on issues and provide solutions.
- Create, manage, and resolve tickets.
- Create content for the company’s social media and newsletter
- Provide feedback and input on applications and ways to improve workflows.
- Willingness to learn and apply new applications and technologies.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet Browsers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of technical issues.
- Strong Understanding of computers, mobile devices, and other technologies.
- Mechanical background is preferred or knowledge/experience with construction or agricultural equipment
- Social Media/Advertisement experience.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with an updated copy of their resume or should you prefer, fax your resume to (608) 837-4012. As Well, complete our online application, thank you.