Compensation: Salary and Commission, Based on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: De Pere / Mount Pleasant
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support. Located in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin with branch facilities in Milwaukee, De Pere, West Salem, Plover, and Mt. Pleasant. Brooks sells and supports John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective technology driven construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an affirmative action plan.
We currently have an opening at two of our locations for a Compact Construction Equipment Salesperson. Responsibilities include prospecting, developing sales and delivering Compact Construction Equipment including Skid Steers, Compact Track Loaders, Mini-Excavators, and Compact Wheel Loaders. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1-year construction or agriculture equipment experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred. This is an entry level position that will require 3 months of training and inside sales at our corporate office in Sun Prairie. Upon successful training, this full-time sales position is located at our Mount Pleasant or De Pere Dealerships.
Essential Job Duties:
- Communicates with current prospects and new prospects for sales; plan sales calls and make sales presentations.
- Quotes and negotiates prices and credit terms, preparing contracts and monitoring accounts.
- Maintains product knowledge and provides great customer service and technical assistance as needed.
- Maintains regular communications with customers and prospects, building relationships and increasing brand recognition.
- Attends and presents at demonstrations, open house programs, exhibits, and industry meetings.
- Maintains sales management information and prepares reports on business trends and call activity.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or Senior Management
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience in construction equipment and/or agricultural equipment experience.
- Knowledge of construction machine operation and application and ability to demonstrate key product features and benefits to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with ability to satisfactorily resolve customer concerns.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred.
- Valid CDL (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire) and clean driving record is required.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with an updated copy of their resume or should you prefer, fax your resume to (608) 837-4012. As Well, complete our online application, thank you.