Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sun Prairie
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Position Details and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge of construction/heavy equipment and understand how to build customer relationships in an assigned territory.
- Represent Parts and Service sales in a defined territory
- Develop a strategy to meet Parts and Service sales budget goals
- Perform machine inspections on site
- Provide maintenance and service recommendations to the customer
- Provides limited technical support where applicable
- Assists the Sales department with after sales calls to ensure customer satisfaction
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
- Prior experience in a construction/heavy equipment parts and service environment is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, sales oriented with a high standard to customer service
- Ability to use standard computer applications and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must possess a clean driving record and valid license
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.